Monday, March 7, 2011

Twenty Weeks, Six Days


I went back to the doctor today for my normal visit. Everything was good...heart rates were 160 and 140. I gained ANOTHER three pounds this week. Seriously...if I keep going at this rate, I'll gain another 50 pounds before the babies are born. I did talk to her about feeling dizzy and light headed in the past few days. She just told me to make sure I eat every two hours or so and not to get up too fast. She also said blood sugars can do crazy things when you're pregnant. Don't have to worry about me eating...I think we've figured out that I do plenty of that!

I started feeling the babies move around 15 weeks, but just last night, I finally felt Brax kick on the outside too! I was so excited. However, Steve was already in bed, so he still hasn't felt anything.

On another note, Steve has been complaining lately that he didn't get a chance to pick a name even though he okayed the ones that I picked out. He even tried to bet that the winner of the NCAA bracket tourney got to pick the names. No way. However, if you ask, he'll say he doesn't know what he would want to name the babies...it's only 20 weeks. I can't figure out if he's just trying to cause trouble or if he's really going to put an effort into being a pain in the neck. :)

Final thought: the picture of me is in front of our new fireplace in our new house!

No comments:

Post a Comment