Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thirty-One Weeks, Two Days



These two weeks have been pretty quiet. Really only complaints that I'll just keep to myself. :)

The day after I took this picture, we had an ultrasound. The babies looked great. The tech mentioned several times that there wasn't much fluid in there and the babies were really smashed in there. I asked the doctor about the fluid, and she said it was 10 cm and normal is between 5 and 25. Unfortunately, we couldn't get any 3D pictures due to the lack of fluid.

However, we did learn that Brant is measuring a day behind at 3 lbs 9 oz (give or take a pound) and Brax is measuring right on at 3 lbs 11 oz and has hair! They are both head down, locked and loaded....ready to go. Hopefully, they hang in there a few more weeks.

The doctor said that everything looked good...no more dilating. She told me I was disgustingly healthy. I also gained 8 pounds in a week after not gaining anything for 3 weeks. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment