Thursday, July 21, 2011

Two Weeks Old

This week brought your first baths.  We put a towel in the sink, and neither of you particularly enjoyed the water.  Otherwise, nothing really exciting to say.

One of my favorite things you two do is grunt talk to each other.  When one of you start grunting (which seems to be almost constant), the other one usually joins in.  Very cute.

Daddy went back to work this week.  He had been so helpful at night, helping feed you two every time you got up.  Now I have to do it on my own.  Sometimes I get to sleep for a couple of hours at a time, and sometimes you wake me up every hour.  I'm trying to get you on the same schedule.  It's not going real great.

I swear you two like sitting in poop.  Every time I change a poopy diaper, I get a dirty look like, "Mom, I worked hard for that," and then you promptly poop again.

We got a nice gift from a neighbor.  They brought bread and t-shirts.  It was very sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment