Monday, February 7, 2011

Two Boys!





We had our ultrasound today. Steve got off work, but no Elias this time. The ultrasound tech told us that she was going to do all the measurements first and then the fun stuff, but one of the boys (Baby B aka Brax) was sitting spread eagle and didn't require any "looking." Steve threw his hands up in excitement. After we found out that we had one boy, I was okay with Baby A being either. He took a little work but we finally saw his goods too. The tech wasn't allowed to tell me, but I saw her write Placenta and Cervix right on top of each other meaning that Baby A (aka Brant) is still sitting right on my cervix.

I am 16 weeks, 6 days. I was a little worried because I haven't gotten much bigger lately. Even the ultrasound tech (who weighed no more than 100 pounds) mentioned right away that I looked small for having twins. But both babies measured at 17 weeks, 1 day and were 6 oz each. We got some pictures...she said both of their eyes were opened which just creeps me out and makes them look even more like aliens. But the profile pics are cute! The babies were laying head to head...hopefully being nice to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment