Sunday, June 19, 2011

Thirty-Five Weeks, Five Days


A lot has happened in these two weeks. I finished painting the babies' room. I still have the bedding to buy and some decorations to put up, but it's looking pretty good (just don't go in the closet). And my feet only turned purple a few times.

We had the baby shower. Amanda did a fantastic job and we had a really good turn out. The weather was nice, not too hot, and the kids had fun. The food was yummy and there wasn't much to clean up afterward.

My mom volunteered to wash all the preemie, newborn, and 0 - 3 month clothes for me, so that rocks. I did get all the bottles washed and put together. After the shower, I went out and got the necessities, so the babies now have car seats to come home in and a bassinet to sleep in, bottles to drink from and some clean clothes to wear.

Elias has made up a song to sing to the babies when they cry. It starts out, "Oh poor babies..."

Daddy got to "play" with the boys for a little while one night. After he would tap on my belly, the boys kicked back. This went on for about ten minutes and was very cute.

Elias found his gift that he gets to open after the babies get here. So now, when people ask if he's excited about the babies, he says, Yes! I get to open my gift when they are born! Nevermind his brothers.

At my last appointment, my fundal height was 42cm. Hopefully this will be the last two week picture I take!

No comments:

Post a Comment