Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Thirty Six Weeks, Zero Days


The picture is from my stress test today. Everything went well, and the charge nurse took this picture of my crazy belly. I also now have PUPPP. From Baby Center:

"PUPPP usually begins in the third trimester and is more common among women carrying twins and those having their first baby. The eruptions usually show up first on the abdomen around or in stretch marks (if you have any(Yeah, I have just a few ;). PUPPP is harmless for you and your baby, but it can itch like crazy! (And it does! I can scratch til I bleed.)"

I also had another doctor's appointment today. At 36 weeks exactly, I am a little over 2 cm dilated and 25% effaced. My goal was 36 weeks, so now that we're here, I'm ready to have these babies! But, I wouldn't mind holding off until Monday (today is Tuesday) because:

1. I want to make sure the babies are a good size, and I don't want to see them with any tubes or
anything else attached to them.

2. We have a Meet the Coaches night for t-ball tomorrow night, and the first practice is
Saturday.

3. Friday, Cars 2 comes out, and we really want to take Elias.

4. Saturday is also a birthday party for Elias that he's been very excited about and that night is
Libby and Josh Barker's wedding reception, and I'd like to go.

5. Finally, if I go into labor on Monday, Steve gets a solid two weeks off work.

Otherwise, the bags are packed, the beds are up, the clothes are washed and put away, the rooms are painted and so on and so on, and we're ready to meet our little men!

No comments:

Post a Comment